Not a pretty day for me. 1/6
1. Zipper. Didn't like this answer because it didn't meet any of the criteria set forth in the question. But I knew it wasn't a hard question; it just wasn't coming to me. 1/1
2. I put lenses. Almost put paper. Doesn't matter, because both are wrong. Sounds vaguely familiar. 2/2
3. I was between Jim Henson and Miss Piggy. Figured others will know this though. 0/0
4. I knew this one from Mory's! Welsh Rarebit. Also, as I was standing at my kitchen sink this morning, a bunny ran across the yard. So it was a sign. Of course, on the train this morning, the guy across from me was playing with his jacket zipper the whole ride, which made me put zipper for number 1...and that didn't work out.
5. I put Said, even though I didn't think it was small (or on the Nile). Didn't realize Rosetta was a city. I think I just got hung up on the word port. This was gettable. What is the British argument for not returning it to Egypt? 1/2
6. Had no clue; I put Kenny Rogers. I don't think I've ever heard of Waylon Jennings? Was he on In Living Color. 3/3
Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment