Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Ben day 20

I'm my 20 person rundle we now restart the rematches. I'm 6 points clear of 4th but I think I've been in this situation before and always seem to get overtaken in the last few rounds. Hopefully no choke this time. 3/6. I'm on a PB 8 match win streak in regular LL but I think today is probably my undoing against a .491 opponent who is strong in film.

1 :( barbarrella. I've heard of the goddess Ishtar but not the movie. No idea how to defend this against a strong film opponent.
2 :) timbre. I wasn't sure this was the right answer. Had I known, I would have given it lower d
3 :( Hungary. I simply did not know this. Damn trump owns the front page of the nytimes so I'm losing track of the rest of the world. 5 Star sounded too corny to be elected in such a western country. 
4 :( woodsman. No idea here. I did randomly watch some of the Last of the Mohicans recently, but that didn't help me here. 
5 :) wembley. 
6 :) Desmond tutu. I wrote his first name which is against all my sensible urges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment