I don't think I've ever been more frustrated with a 5/6 in my life. I would bet that my LL opponent got a 6/6.
1) :) - When Thorsten asks questions like this, I worry that he's running out of material (this concern rarely lasts long). Not so much b/c it's a gimme, I'm fine with that. It's just that Shoguns and the Shogunate have been referred to in so many past LL questions. I think this is the second time a question like this came up this season. Maybe i'm just becoming an old crotchety LL veteran. I'll stop complaining now. D10
2) :) - Pretty tough movie question but easy if you've seen the film. D13
3) :) - Gimme, even if you're not a fan of current pop. D01
4) :) - For some reason, my first thought was chrysanthemum, but I quickly remembered that germanium was an element. D22
5) :) - Really happy I got this - chose between Oslo, Berlin, and Copenhagen. Switched from Oslo during my review of the answers for some reason. This is way more analysis than I'm used to conducting on geography questions. D32
6) :( - Why did I write Mortal Kombat?!?!?! I knew this was Street Fighter!! Teen me is furious at adult me. D21
No comments:
Post a Comment