Tough day today - happy with my 3/6
1) :)
Q: Are you old enough to remember all the Clinton-era controversies, even the ones not involving cigars?
A: I am
D: 0/0
2) :)
Q: Ever heard of any of these random companies? If so, what do they make?
A: I have - had a Baldwin piano in my house growing up and worked backwards and realized why
D: 2/1
3) :(
Q: How much do you know about Cacti and Arizona National Parks not named Grand Canyon?
A: Very very little
D: 1/1
4) :(
Q: Don't you hate getting TV questions wrong?
A: I sure do, but at least I know this will probably be defended 0 by my opponents.
D: 1/2
5) :(
Q: Do you like cheese?
A: I sure do
Q: Great, this should be easy, then. What's the name of this French soft cheese that's apparently slightly healthier than cream cheese?
A: Ummmmm
Q: OK just name a French soft cheese.
A: Brie?
D: 3/3 - Had a feeling this was tougher than it looked initially, I hope I'm correct.
6) :)
Q: Name an old school fictional character from Baghdad who was rich and had lots of adventures who has the same name as an 80s comic who you always picture when you hear said character's name.
A: Sinbad - imagining the comedian killing the the Old Man of the Sea or being buried alive makes it more fun all around.
D: 2/2 - bad D here, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment