Today's was the kind of performance that gets coaches fired. A farce.
1 :( 'Clinton for President'. D22. I just wasn't plugged in to US political goings on 25 years ago. I have name recognition on Whitewater, but don't know much about it. Giving up 2 points right off the bat here and setting the tone for the continued Naqba.
2 :( Swiss Army knife. D33. Not only have I given up another 3 points here, but how the hell did I miss this. We inherited a C Bechstein piano from lissys parents a few weeks ago. I was sitting at it using the B in Bechstein as the reference for where the c key was 2 days ago.
3 :( sago. D11. Oh good. A question that came up in trivia a month ago. And I couldn't remember the right answer.
4 :( love boat. D22. Well I had no idea here so no big deal. Nothing to rue.
5 :( Chèvre. D10. I knew it wasn't chèvre but wasn't going to pull Neufchâtel.
6 :) Sinbad. D01. Saved me from going 0 on a day where 4-5 would not be hard.
Horrific.
No comments:
Post a Comment