5/6. Another almost 6/6 (I don't think I've ever had one). But this was SOOOO close. Also, up against FriedlandW both publicly and privately. What you see is what you get:
1. :) Portmanteau. This seems like either you know it or you don't.
2. :) Lilith Fair. Again, either you know it or you don't.
3. :) Minotan.
4. :) Citizens United. I know Will will know this b/c Current Events is his best area.
5. :| I'm not making a frown, it's more of an angry face. I put Cryonetics. I thought of Cryogenics but thought that specifically related to the freezing bodies and stuff. I even thought Cryophysics but that sounded stupid. Not that cryonetics sounds so much better (that was the unfinished work by L Ron Hubbard I think). But I thought maybe it's like kinetic, and things slow down, so I put cryonetics. I don't know. Honestly, I didn't think it was right anyway.
6. :) Chile. Seems pretty easy to me.
Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment