6/6. It must have been about 2 years since my last. I checked he questions around 330 and couldn't really get back to sleep, possibly due to the excitement. In my sleepy haze I thought I was playing Seif in the regular league which made no sense because he's in a different rundle. I wasted a bunch of time thinking through defense against him. In reality I was playing against my Australian cousin in e and steiny in lll. I've never beaten steiny in 6 matches on the big stage so it seems a shame to potentially do it in a lll friendly.
1 :) shogun. D11. Thanks clavell.
2 :) Navarone. D23. I saw this movie when I was a teenager. No idea that navarone was meant to be in Greece but it fit the clue otherwise. Would have been d3 for Seif. Most likely steiny miss I think.
3 :) Sheeran. D02. Shape of you gave it away. He seems like a nice guy.
4 :) D12. germanium must have been the 50th element I thought of and as soon as I did geranium was obvious. I had initially been trying to think of flowers ending in ium but had no joy on hat avenue of attack.
5 :) Copenhagen. D20. This was the one I was shaky about. Disappointing that I didn't know this cold given all the board games I've played with European maps. I thought it was Copenhagen but couldn't rule out Helsinki or Oslo with my knowledge. Looking at a map now they make no sense but when a 6 pack was riding on it, it was very stressful. Steinbergs like to vacation in Europe so they can train rather than drive to reduce the chance of their carsick daughters barfing in the car so he most likely knows this.
6 :) street fighter. D31. Spinning bird kick!
Go Socceroos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment