Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Dave M day 10

Another middling 3/6, I think I’ll beat my LL but lose the LLL matchup to WinnR.

 

1 : ( I’ve never heard of this correct answer. I went with Dr Zhivago. D03

2 : ) Kampuchea is in my wheelhouse. D20

3 : ( I don’t know the names of players outside the top 4 teams and the Mavericks. I guessed Raptors. D12

4 : ( Annoyed with this. It was 50/50 for me between Salt and Silica and I went the wrong way. D31

5 : ) I’ve never read the novel but remember hearing a bit about the plot from an obituary of the author a couple of years ago. D22

6 : ) I was lost on this one until I noticed the funny looking equal sign on the final album was actually made up of 2 F’s – then it was a gimme. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment