Friday, June 15, 2018

Dave M day 12

Of course today is the day I have an opponent strong in the arts - classical music, literature, and TV. So I expect my 3, maybe 4/6 will not be enough for a win.

 

1 : ) Simple for an economist. D2/1

2 : ) The rare random guess of I Love Lucy (one of my traditional sitcom random guesses) that turns out to be correct. D1/1

3 : | I went with Barber of Seville, which is the opera in which Figaro appears, and is his character within that opera. I suspect that it will not be enough to get the points. D 1/3

4 : ( Never heard of roots. Went with The Bonfire of the Vanities. D3/2

5 : ) The only gimme of the day surely. D0/0

6 : ( Haven’t heard of monotremes but thought the answer would be something to do with that single opening, so guessed cloacals. D2/2

No comments:

Post a Comment