Thursday, June 14, 2018

Seif Day 11 vs Andy (regular) and Jesse (LLL)

Very surprising 5/6 today given that I was only sure about one answer when I submitted. I actually should have had all 6, but I missed what was probably the easiest question of the day (for most). Andy beat me yesterday at LLL, so I'm looking forward to hopefully getting back at him today. Who said revenge is a dish best served cold?!

1. Navratilova :), D31. Total guess. She was the only female tennis player I could think of from that time. Sort of regret the D3 now for Andy. 

2. Knickerbocker :), D13. Another guess, though I was pretty sure this one was right. I had a vague memory of where this term came from. 

3. Petrograd :), D00. Only gimme of the day for me. I don't think Andy or Jesse will have much trouble with this one, either. 

4. Dolly Parton :(, D22. I can't believe I didn't get this. Even for someone as supremely terrible at pop music as I am, this should have been easy. I also can't believe I gave two points on this. 

5. Medina :), D11. A guess, but I would have been very surprised if it was wrong. I didn't see what else it could possibly be. 

6. Thug :), D22. I actually got this from the rap reference and not the religious aspect, which I had no idea about. But I didn't think it was likely to be right when I submitted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment