Thursday, June 21, 2018

Brian I Day 16 vs Steiny

3/6.

1) Scissor.  Took me longer than you'd think, as I couldn't figure out the machine, and I only remembered the actors from Dead Again. I then had to brute force my way through every 1990-ish movie I could think of, which didn't work, leaving me to think of the actors from those movies, which didn't help, then finally thinking of directors of hit movies, which led to Batman-->Tim Burton--> Edward Scissorhands.  1/0  I think this is easier than I made it out to be. 

2) semiconductor. Equities gimme.  3/2

3) host.  I could not remember this, I'm so embarrassed.  I grew up on this, though I haven't watched it since then.  Was between Miss piggy and the human host, never considered Gonzo the Great.  2/1

4) Hasty pudding. Was hoping leporine meant hasty.  Or pudding. 0/1 

5) rosetta.  Gimme if you know Napolean's troops found the Rosetta Stone in Egypt.  1/2

6) Vaughn. As in Stevie Ray.  As in the wrong answer. I knew it was a pretty big name, but couldn't come up with it. 2/3

No comments:

Post a Comment