Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Seif Day 6

A much better 4/6 today.  Unfortunately these seem right in my LL opponent's wheelhouse.

1. Billy :(, D02.  No clue, though this is admittedly not a very good guess.

2. Star Spangled Banner :), D20.  I know this well.  This could be a great question for me, since it's really American history but, if my opponent doesn't realize it, I might get a high D assigned.

3. Andorra :), D31.  Gimme.  But I'm not sure how hard this is.  For someone who has no idea, I think Monaco is a far more likely guess.

4. Nixon :), D11.  I kind of wish Thorsten had asked for both.

5. Twin Primes :), D12.  I wasn't 100% sure that these pairs are "best" known as twin primes (and kind of hate the ambiguity of the question), but I wasn't going to guess something else.

6. Get a Fever :(, D23.  I debated two responses.  Both were way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment