Friday, November 15, 2019

Brian Day 3 vs Seif and FriedlandMJ

Should be a tough one vs Seif, prob coming down to defense.  I'm predicting a 4(4)-4(4) tie.

1) The Guggenheim.  No idea.  As a famous man once said, "I'm Dutch.  Isn't that weird?"  2/0

2) Serum.  I've heard of blood serum, didn't know exactly what it was, but it made sense. 2/3

3)  Zamunda.  I did the Coming to America One-Day last week.  Rings a bell now that I see it, but no chance here.   Easy 0 to assign Dave.  0/2

4) Deepwater Horizon.  Should be a gimme for Dave.  1/1

5) Chicago Bears.  Had to be Bears/Packers, but I was a little concerned about the Packers since Lombardi coached after the 1963 HoF inductions referenced in the question, so I went with da Bears.  I guess you could get inducted even if you were active back in the day.  Dave should get this even though it's not the Patriots. 1/2

6) Do the Right Thing.  Not at all confident, I've never seen it, but 1989 Brooklyn felt like Spike Lee.  Dave will zero me here.  3 for him. 3/1

... Darn Seif and his Dutch art expertise!  Perfect defense by both of us yields a 6(5)-4(4) Seif victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment