Vs. Seif LLL
3/6 - and missed out on two more.
1 :( Dead Sea. Changed from Arabian Sea because I thought I was confusing it with the Arabian/Persian Gulf. So instead went with an answer no where near the Indian Ocean. D0 for Seif because I assumed of the two, this one was the real geography question (since i couldn't make the connection on the other). D10
2 :) 1984. I have read this many times. D11
3 :) Whitney Houston. 1990 seemed early but for some reason I could hear her singing these words (must have heard the remix) and I was fairly confident it was correct. D33
4 :( convinced myself that it was not guillotine. Ugh. D22
5 :( Denver. Sports? Presidential homes? Some picture on a map if I drew the lines in my head? I would have never gotten there. Luckily I assumed Seif would! D01
6 :) Hue. For some reason I thought of Hue Tights. Seemed like a reasonable guess. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment