Not so hot start to the season - but happy to be back!
2/6
1 :) Arabian Sea - wasn't totally sure this was a thing but glad I got it. D1
2 :( Catch-22. I briefly considered 1984 but read it way too many years ago to remember. D1
1 :) Arabian Sea - wasn't totally sure this was a thing but glad I got it. D1
2 :( Catch-22. I briefly considered 1984 but read it way too many years ago to remember. D1
3 :( Prince. How have I never heard of this? That Whitney covered this song?? D3
4 :( Tourniquet. Was thinking it had to be something medical since the two doctors, and was proud of myself for coming up with this D2
5 :( Denver. Couldn't figure out what this was referring to D2
6 :) Hue. Three letters about colors. D0
No comments:
Post a Comment