4/6. Took me longer than normal because I was drawing one blank.
1. Popovich :(, D23. Maybe with 10 guesses I'd have gotten this. Maybe not.
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :), D22. Thanks to Tony Romo for alluding to this (despite it being on a different network) during yesterday's Patriots-Eagles game. I'm pretty sure this would have been my guess anyway, but that certainly didn't hurt.
3. Cytoplasm :), D32. Should have been very easy for me, but I totally drew a blank. After 2 hours, it finally came to me.
4. Artist Solvent :(, D01. Wasn't there a question like this a couple of seasons ago? I got it wrong then, and I'm getting it wrong again.
5. Commonwealth of Independent States :), D11. Gimme for me. I'm curious as to how easy people find this.
6. Uluru :), D10. This was also the answer a few seasons ago, and I'm glad to have gotten it both times. Although I do remember reading about the ban, without the "A$" currency clue, there's no way my thoughts would have turned to Australia.
1. Popovich :(, D23. Maybe with 10 guesses I'd have gotten this. Maybe not.
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :), D22. Thanks to Tony Romo for alluding to this (despite it being on a different network) during yesterday's Patriots-Eagles game. I'm pretty sure this would have been my guess anyway, but that certainly didn't hurt.
3. Cytoplasm :), D32. Should have been very easy for me, but I totally drew a blank. After 2 hours, it finally came to me.
4. Artist Solvent :(, D01. Wasn't there a question like this a couple of seasons ago? I got it wrong then, and I'm getting it wrong again.
5. Commonwealth of Independent States :), D11. Gimme for me. I'm curious as to how easy people find this.
6. Uluru :), D10. This was also the answer a few seasons ago, and I'm glad to have gotten it both times. Although I do remember reading about the ban, without the "A$" currency clue, there's no way my thoughts would have turned to Australia.
No comments:
Post a Comment