Thursday, November 14, 2019

Ben day 2

I'm glad seif didn't try to calculate the odds given that he can't seem to count up to 3 which is the number of times we play each other this season. Other than that minor victory, he certainly took me down today. Never had a shot with US politics, US history, US tv, US food/language and US literature questions which effectively wastes one of the 2-3 math questions of the season.

1 :( Palpatine. I recognize Sanford's name but was never going to get it. D20
2 :) pentagon. Gimme. D01
3 :( Spiel. No shot here. D31
4 :( Mr Rogers Neighborhood. I thought this was a lock. D12. May be a defensive blunder in LL.
5 :) succotash. I only know it as a salad, not a stew, but corn and beans means succotash to me. D12
6 :( to the lighthouse. It has house in it. My other guess was House on the Hill. D23.

No comments:

Post a Comment