Friday, November 22, 2019

Ben day 8 v rando and Gideon

5/6. Coulda been 6 but also coulda been less.

1 :) Transverse. knew this from high school physics. d31
2 :) Rammakin [sic]. knew this from marriage. d21
3 :) Brazil, Colombia. Wasn't 100% sure on Colombia but it was certainly my most likely option. d22
4 :) Hoover. As an homage to Seif, my logic: Based on age I assumed it was after Wilson so I had Harding, Coolidge, Hoover. I knew Roosevelt was east coast and figured everyone after was too young. I seem to recall Harxing was in the pocket of business so I figured he wasn't an Iowa farm boy. I was leaning Coolidge but then I remembered there was a question about him last year so switched to Hoover ftw. So specious reasoning and meta-analysis got me there. broken clock bitches! d12
5 :( Howe. Howe did I not guess Gretzky???? d13
6 :) Lithium. I would have rather he hadn't mentioned the element because I knew this cold, somewhat surprisingly. d00

No comments:

Post a Comment