Vs. PelcovitzA LLL
Well. I thought today could go way better. Back to 1/6. Although I would argue I deserve partial credit on 4!
1 :( Burning Man. I initially read "installation" and thought I for sure had it. When I realized it said institution I considered MOMA and others but had no chance as I have never heard of this. D02
2 :( Hemoglobin. Nope. D22
3 :( East Africa. Obviously Tan should have been in there, but I didn't know this. D33
4 :( Macando. Ugh. I spent the most time today debating between Macondo and Horizon. It asked for the rig, not the well. And I actually deserve zero credit for missing a Marky Mark movie. D11
5 :) Packers. I could have named either. I would think that this is an easier sports question? D11
6 :( Goodfellas. Didn't even think further. D20
No comments:
Post a Comment