Monday, November 25, 2019

Brian Day 9 vs TaubenfeldS and Andy

Ouch this hurt. I submitted not knowing where I was between 1 and 6.  It was not a 6.  My only hope is getting D0ed for math and a lot of luck.  2/6

1) Cornwallis.  The only Brit I can name from 1781 besides the king.  2/0

2) Right.  I can't believe I didn't think of isosceles. I've never heard of this, and frankly it's a stupid question and I'd prefer something about Hamiltonians and eigenvalues. This can be guessed at and I probably mis-defended. I'm so sick of trapeziums. Ben, thanks for joining me in my ineptitude. 3/3

3) Bogart, Bacall.  MCWA I assume.  1/1

4) special victims unit.  My only gimme today.  I've seen hundreds of them.  0/2

5) fool's gold.  I thought I remembered corundum from Deadwood. Going to regret giving Andy 2 here.  2/2

6) Nassau. Thought I had this.  And yet, I am the only one on our blog who did not have this. 1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment