3/6. Since no one so far has gotten the Tennessee question correct (including me), I will provide the research free of charge: Nashville won Best Original Song in 1975 for Keith Carradine's (?!?!?!?) track "I'm Easy". I'm Easy was named the 81st Best Song of All Time by the American Film Institute. I have never heard of this song; have any of you? And let's see, there must have been a musical called Memphis back in the 50s or something... Memphis the Musical won Best Musical in 2010?!? Again, never heard of it.
1) Long John Silver's. Thorsten's been known to repeat answers. DQ was on my list of ten possiblities, but I had absolutely no idea. 2/2
2) Neil Simon. "I have seen the golden palace of the Himalayas!!!!" I saw Brighton Beach Memoirs on a camp trip. 2/1
3) The Meaning of Life. I hoped the Monty Python movie was based on a fairy tale. Never heard of this. 3/3
4) Pennsylvania. I was between Philadelphia and Nashville for the movie. Springsteen won for Streets of Philadelphia, I don't know Nashville at all, and I couldn't think of a musical from either state which fit the bill. Now that I think of it, I should have eliminated PA since Philadelphia was in an answer yesterday. 1/2
5) Good morning. Finally my kids' Hebrew school is paying off. 0/0
6) Heavy. A gimme, i think even for non-science types, except that using the word 'heavier' in the question could cause confusion. 1/1
No comments:
Post a Comment