3/6
Correct Answer: HEARTBREAK
Your Answer: Refrigerator
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
I have never heard of any of these films.
2. On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep, / And where is that band who so vauntingly swore / Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand. These are the first lines of the second, third, and fourth (and final) verses, respectively, of the song that has what name?
Correct Answer: THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER
Your Answer: Star Spangled Banner
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
2. On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep, / And where is that band who so vauntingly swore / Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand. These are the first lines of the second, third, and fourth (and final) verses, respectively, of the song that has what name?
Correct Answer: THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER
Your Answer: Star Spangled Banner
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
I tried to think of famous songs that it could possibly be and i recalled that the Star Spangled Banner had more verses than we traditionally sing.
3. Emmanuel Macron and Archbishop Joan Enric Vives i SicĂlia are the current ex officio co-heads of what European diarchic principality?
Correct Answer: ANDORRA
Your Answer: Andorra
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
3. Emmanuel Macron and Archbishop Joan Enric Vives i SicĂlia are the current ex officio co-heads of what European diarchic principality?
Correct Answer: ANDORRA
Your Answer: Andorra
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
The president of France plus an Archbishop I have never heard of leading a principality. That has to be Andorra or Monaco. I went with Andorra.
4. The first in a series of highly anticipated 90-minute programs that aired over four consecutive weeks in May 1977 became the highest-rated news interview program in television history at the time. Name either the interviewer or the interviewee in this historic series.
Correct Answer: DAVID FROST, RICHARD NIXON
Your Answer: Nixon
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 0
4. The first in a series of highly anticipated 90-minute programs that aired over four consecutive weeks in May 1977 became the highest-rated news interview program in television history at the time. Name either the interviewer or the interviewee in this historic series.
Correct Answer: DAVID FROST, RICHARD NIXON
Your Answer: Nixon
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 0
I knew it was Frost/Nixon from the movie.
5. It is as yet an unproven conjecture that there exist infinitely many pairs of primes that differ by two. These special prime numbers (e.g., 17 and 19, or 1019 and 1021) are sometimes known as "prime pairs" but are best known as what?
Correct Answer: TWIN PRIMES
Your Answer: Prime Pals
Points Assigned: 0
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
5. It is as yet an unproven conjecture that there exist infinitely many pairs of primes that differ by two. These special prime numbers (e.g., 17 and 19, or 1019 and 1021) are sometimes known as "prime pairs" but are best known as what?
Correct Answer: TWIN PRIMES
Your Answer: Prime Pals
Points Assigned: 0
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
I had no idea. Twin primes seems very guessable.
6. What was music legend Patsy Cline's first #1 song on Billboard magazine's country music singles chart, the title of which describes what she does "each time I see you again"?
Correct Answer: I FALL TO PIECES
Your Answer: You Belong to me
Points Assigned: 3
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 3
6. What was music legend Patsy Cline's first #1 song on Billboard magazine's country music singles chart, the title of which describes what she does "each time I see you again"?
Correct Answer: I FALL TO PIECES
Your Answer: You Belong to me
Points Assigned: 3
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 3
I am not familiar with that song. I have always loved You Belong To Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment