Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Brian Day 10 vs Will

4/6 Happy thanksgiving everyone.

1) Linda Ronstadt.  I think this one is really difficult.  1/3

2) Copenhagen.  Science gimme 2/2

3) Nunavut.  Decision between Nunavut and Quebec, which I'm pretty sure is the biggest province, I remember being surprised at how far north it goes. But I couldn't imagine Quebec being 'by far' the largest, whereas I could imagine Nunavut having a lot more land in the great white north. 3/2

4) intestate.  i guess this didn't come up in SVU.  1/1

5) Sacramento Kings.  I started in Seattle and worked my way down the coast, so it didn't take too long to figure this one out.  I like this question.  0/1

6) Otto.  This took a little longer, as I went alphabetically until something sounded familiar.  I'm not getting this without the palindrome hint.  2/0

No comments:

Post a Comment