A terrible 1/6 day yesterday was unexpectedly rewarded with an F by my opponent. I was feeling better about my 3/6 today but can see from Seif’s scoring for LLL that I’m bound to lose that, at least.
- : ) It was a choice between Van Gogh and Rijksmuseum given the Dutch names. I went the right way. D23
- : ( No idea, guessed Plasmoid. D22
- : ) Seif is right this is a geography gimme for me. Likewise a D11 even though I was sure Seif would get it because…
- : ) Seemed like a very simple recent history question, so D00. Thanks Thorsten for reminding me of a not very nice part of my career, I worked at BP at the time. D00
- : ( I guessed the 49ers. Suspected this would be straightforward for most Americans so D1
- : ( I was quite confident with Ferris Buellers Day Off for some reason (I’ve never seen it nor the correct answer). D32
All in all, a substantial victory for Seif today which I’m surprised to see is his first victory in our 4 matchups.
No comments:
Post a Comment