Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Dave M day 1

It seems like only yesterday the last season finished. Time flies! 4/6 out of the gate today and looks like I get to be the first of this group to get question 6 wrong, which probably means my defense is terrible.

 

1 : ) I know of both the Arabian sea and Arabian gulf (if you’re working on the Arabian side of the Persian gulf that is, I got told to be careful to get it correct in presentations in Abu Dhabi in case it caused offence).

2 : ) Read in high-school and constantly refreshed in my mind when reading it used as a tired over-used reference in lazy online politics articles. D11

3 : ( I thought the posthumous referred to DJ Kygo. Whitney was at the top of my list and would definitely have picked her if I’d applied the adverb to the correct subject. I went with Dolly Parton instead. D22

4 : ( Date and French names gave it away. D00

5 : ) I picked these as Federal Reserve banks too and feel very smug about it. D12

6 : ( Now I see you all say Hue it’s obvious. I guessed Res. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment