Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Pelc Day 1 vs Gideon (LLL)

Nice to be back. Not so nice to have to face Gideon on day 1 in LLL.
5/6 should at least make it interesting.

1. :) - SI wasn't positive (I never am with geography) but the Arabian Sea made sense. D1/1
2. :) - Lit gimme D0/0
3. :) - Just knew D1/2
4. :) - 1789 gave it away, bad D here. D2/2
5. :( - I spent a lot of time on this and couldn't figure it out - I'm usually pretty good at these list clues. I definitely should've guessed a better city west of Dallas than Phoenix but didn't have a real shot here. Thanks to Seif for clarifying the answer b/c I had no clue what it was referring to. Makes me feel a bit better about my defense. D3/3 
6. :) - This was just a guess and was surprised that it was correct but, upon reflection, it's really the only possible guess. D2/1

No comments:

Post a Comment