Ouch - 1/6
1 :( John Smith. Was thinking this was the Pocahontas guy and too lazy to think much harder about it D2
2 :( Equilateral. I probably could have come up with isosceles if I'd thought more about it. Oh well. D1
3 :( Bacall, Bogart. I don't really watch old movies. D2
4 :) Special Victims Unit. Thankfully! D1
5 :( mica. This just came to mind and I couldn't think of anything else (even though I thought it would probably be wrong). D0
6 :( Nassau. Thought this could be right and didn't think much more about it. D3
3 or 4/6. I guess I read quickly (busy day today) and thought you only had to put one answer for 3... so in that case I guess I'd have a 3.
1) :( L Wave. Thought this sounded like something that could maybe be a thing?? Guess I have heard of transverse but never would have gotten it. D2
2) :) Ramekin. Took me a little bit but I got it! D3
3) :)? Brazil. Wasn't sure but knew Brazil was in the north part of South America. I guess this is wrong if I also needed Colombia. D1
4) :( Wilson. Thought roughly of age but was too lazy / didn't have time to think more about this. D0
5) :) Gretzky. Was pretty sure this was right (my husband is a big LA Kings fan). D1
6) ;) Lithium. Was also pretty sure this was right. D2
1) :( L Wave. Thought this sounded like something that could maybe be a thing?? Guess I have heard of transverse but never would have gotten it. D2
2) :) Ramekin. Took me a little bit but I got it! D3
3) :)? Brazil. Wasn't sure but knew Brazil was in the north part of South America. I guess this is wrong if I also needed Colombia. D1
4) :( Wilson. Thought roughly of age but was too lazy / didn't have time to think more about this. D0
5) :) Gretzky. Was pretty sure this was right (my husband is a big LA Kings fan). D1
6) ;) Lithium. Was also pretty sure this was right. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment