Thursday, November 21, 2019

Re: Debbie Day 7 (and 6)

On the road this week so hard to fit this in! Yesterday I only got a 2 (Star Spangled Banner and Frost) but still managed to win.  Today got a 3.


1) :( Mommie Dearest. Thought this was a decent guess. D1

2) :( odometer.  Also thought this was a decent guess.  D2

3) :) Black and Tans. This rang a bell and I knew it was a drink made with Guinness (i think?) D2

4) :) Trojan horse.  Late-breaking guess. Craftsman made me think something that had been built, and this was the only thing I could think of.  D1

5) :) Susan Rice. Was pretty sure her title was ambassador. D0

6) :( racing. thought it could be some type of racing or golf but really didn't know, took a guess (and tried to keep it vague to cover a multitude of racing types. still no luck.). D3






No comments:

Post a Comment