Thursday, November 14, 2019

Debbie Day 2

Big improvement for me for day 2 -  5/6 

1 :) Weld - easy, I would have assumed, but I guess not? D0

2 :) Pentagon.  Good guess. I was too lazy to try to even remember what this was... was leaning toward hexagon but figured that had to be a very large shape. So at the last minute switched to this. (inverse of Jesse, apparently) D1

3 :) Forward. Got this pretty quickly but was second-guessing myself. Wondering how many people will know this one?  D2

4 :( CBS this Morning. Like Seif. D3

5 :) succotash. So glad I got this! Spent hours thinking about it. I thought it would be tough but seems like almost everyone is getting it? D1

6 :) House of Seven Gables. (I assume that's close enough?) And I thought most people would know this, which feels pretty easy if you're from New England. But my opponent is good at food and bad at lit.   D2  






No comments:

Post a Comment