Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Dave M day 10 v Brad

Fun questions today. Shame I only got a 2/6.

 

1 : ( I guessed Elton John, deciding between him and Paul McCartney. UK bias showing. D23

2 : ( I really should have known this but put down Berlin mistaking Bohr for a German for some reason (Niels is about as Danish a name as you can get). Bad D32 in hindsight given the get rate on the blog so far.

3 : ) Geography gimme question although I wasn’t aware it was ‘by far’ the largest as I believe Quebec and NWT are also sizeable. Wikipedia tells me Nunavut is approx. 30% larger than Quebec and 40% larger than NWT – I don’t think that meets ‘by far’ criteria in my book. D11

4 : ( Guessed testate but probate is obvious in hindsight. At least I D00ed

5 : ) I wasn’t sure Kings was a book in the old testament but it was the closest I could think of. I went with Sacramento as my city. D11

6 : ( I guessed Axa. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment