Funny old day, this one. Buggered if I had any idea how to assign defense.
1 :( new museum. I picked up on the Dutch names but didn't know the name of a famous Dutch museum. D22
2 :) serum. This felt right but I really wasn't sure. No idea how to defend. D13
3 :) tanganyika. I wasn't totally sure on the y placement but this was my only sure thing today. Also a comfortable d0 for Jesse. D30.
4 :( deep horizons. Dammit. Thought i was right here but wasn't sure on the plural. Left out water in the end d12
5 :( Patriots. 50/50 packers and pats. Went the wrong way based on a team with a strong recent record. D21
6 :) do the right thing. So satisfying. Spent 20 minutes trying to remember the name of the main spike lee film. The first 15 minutes got me to she's gotta have it which I knew wasn't the right one. Eventually got there and am thrilled about it. D01
No comments:
Post a Comment