2/6. Tough day.
1. TGI Fridays :(, D22. No clue here. Kind of like yesterday's basketball question, I probably would have gotten this if I'd had 10 guesses.
2. Jones :(, D11. No clue once again.
3. The Truth :(, D33. See my commentary for q's 1 and 2.
4. New York :(, D11. I went through every state here and realized I just didn't know the answer. New York seemed like the best guess to me, but I knew my chances were slim. I'm confident I could have gotten this if I'd had 50 guesses :).
5. Good Morning :), D00. Gimme, of course, though without the Hebrew, I'm not sure I would have gotten this.
6. Heavy :), D22. Gimme again. Also, until just this second, typing my response to the sixth question, I didn't realize I'd given common D.
1. TGI Fridays :(, D22. No clue here. Kind of like yesterday's basketball question, I probably would have gotten this if I'd had 10 guesses.
2. Jones :(, D11. No clue once again.
3. The Truth :(, D33. See my commentary for q's 1 and 2.
4. New York :(, D11. I went through every state here and realized I just didn't know the answer. New York seemed like the best guess to me, but I knew my chances were slim. I'm confident I could have gotten this if I'd had 50 guesses :).
5. Good Morning :), D00. Gimme, of course, though without the Hebrew, I'm not sure I would have gotten this.
6. Heavy :), D22. Gimme again. Also, until just this second, typing my response to the sixth question, I didn't realize I'd given common D.
No comments:
Post a Comment