5/6 with a second straight day of questions that are very friendly to me. I did today’s and tomorrow’s questions in advance since I’m on vacation and was worried about the internet connection, but it seems to work just fine.
1. Cornwallis :), D20. The only British person who did anything famous in Virginia in 1781 was Cornwallis, who surrendered in the Battle of Yorktown. Great difficult but right-down-the-middle American history question.
2. Isosceles :), D32. Straightforward math question. Even if one doesn’t know it, this is probably a logical guess. High D from me only because of my opponents’ weakness in math.
3. Bogart, West :(, D23. No clue at all.
4. Special Victims Unit :), D12. I’ve watched plenty of Law and Order, including the occasional SVU episode.
5. Sapphire :), D11. I spent most of my time on this question, mostly debating between what turned out to be the two correct answers, and also seeing if I could possibly think of something else. Waste of time, but who cares since I got it right...
6. Kingston :), D01. No way this could have been anything else. Jamaica is just so much bigger than any of the others.
1. Cornwallis :), D20. The only British person who did anything famous in Virginia in 1781 was Cornwallis, who surrendered in the Battle of Yorktown. Great difficult but right-down-the-middle American history question.
2. Isosceles :), D32. Straightforward math question. Even if one doesn’t know it, this is probably a logical guess. High D from me only because of my opponents’ weakness in math.
3. Bogart, West :(, D23. No clue at all.
4. Special Victims Unit :), D12. I’ve watched plenty of Law and Order, including the occasional SVU episode.
5. Sapphire :), D11. I spent most of my time on this question, mostly debating between what turned out to be the two correct answers, and also seeing if I could possibly think of something else. Waste of time, but who cares since I got it right...
6. Kingston :), D01. No way this could have been anything else. Jamaica is just so much bigger than any of the others.
No comments:
Post a Comment