3/6
1 :) Rijksmuseum - knew this had to be Dutch, and know this museum, and hoped it was right. D2
2 :( Platelets - couldn't think of anything else, didn't know this was a thing (serum) related to blood. D2
2 :( Platelets - couldn't think of anything else, didn't know this was a thing (serum) related to blood. D2
3 :) Tanganyika. Pulled this out of nowhere at the last minute. yay! D3
4 :( Horizon. Close??? Probably not enough though. Struggled with this for hours and was actually thinking Edgewater or Breakwater horizon. So very close, but probably no cigar? (And I too was focused on the Marc Wahlberg movie - but still couldn't pull it out) D1
5 :( Cleveland Browns. Wild guess. Considered Chicago Bears but didn't pick it. D1
6 :) Do the Right Thing. I thought this would be a gimme? But I think I am older than the rest of you :) D0
No comments:
Post a Comment