Monday, November 25, 2019

Ben day 9 v rando and brad

3/6 but I missed the math question so really it's like 4/6 if anyone defends me based on my history. Sorry brad.

1 :( Bragg. I had no shot here. Let's not pretend this is anything but a US history question. D12
2 :( symmetrical. Isoceles crosses my mind because of the properties of an isoceles triangle, but I have never heard the term 'isoceles trapezoid' before so I went with 'symmetrical' because that is the kind of bullshit he rewards occasionally. I'm sure some whiny llama can dig up a reference to a symmetrical trapezoid on the internet. D32
3 :( Rogers, Astaire. I had but one guess to give.D23
4 :) special victims unit. Clink-clink. D00
5 :) ruby. I was toying with Jade, emerald and sapphire too. D21
6 :) Kingston. Couldn't think of a competing English speaking large capital. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment