Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Re: Debbie Day 5 (and 4)

Yesterday was terrible - only a 1 (Uluru).  Don't really know any college basketball coaches (was happy I remembered John Calipari), don't watch Sunny in Philadelphia (though I suppose could have thought of it with more effort - did Hot in Cleveland), and was close but no cigar on CIS (said confederation, not commonwealth)

Today - much better, 4/6 (as per usual, my performance tends to be inverse of most others here)

1 :) Dairy Queen - I remember seeing this word there. D1

2 :) Neil Simon - theater gimme. D0

3 :( to fly.  Really? Never heard of this one. D3

4 :( Pennsylvania. Was convinced this was either PA or IL but couldn't think of 2nd cities in either state which would apply. Still no idea what movie or musical TN refers to. D1

5 :) Good morning. Was excited my 6 year old could also get this right thanks to Sunday school. D2

6 :) heavy. Felt so easy was afraid it was wrong. D2  






No comments:

Post a Comment