Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Steiny day 14

On a hot streak in Rundle D.  Highest Defensive efficiency of my career and probably highest TCA at this point in the season also...avergaing over 3/day which is unheard of for me.  Right now in promotion zone!  Waiting for the inevitable other shoe to drop.

1. :( Nope, guessed Crane

2. :) This was the only thing I could think of, and I thoughtI had about 25% chance of being right (thank you Alec Baldwin for talking about it on 30 Rock)

3. :) One of my favorite things, I learned this from one of those trivia books designed for reading in the bathroom over 25 years ago.

4. :( nope, guessed Rothko and thought I had a decent shot at it.

5. :) This seemed very easy once you see Melville..It had to be either Ahab, Ishmael, Moby or Dick and given there is a DJ named Moby it became pretty clear

6. :) Strong guess here...just made sense

No comments:

Post a Comment