4/6. I'm 25th (out of 26th) in the rundle and up against the rundle leader (who has just 2 more correct answers than I do but 16 fewer correct answers against and a 0.054 lower DE...just sayin'). I got one I had no business getting but left one on the table.
1. Swank :), D1. This is the one I had no business getting. I'm beyond thrilled that I remembered Boys Don't Cry (which I never saw) and Million Dollar Baby. I had no chance at any of the other four.
2. Mailer :), D2. Good NYC history question. I didn't know he ran for mayor in 1969, but the Village Voice part of the clue was sufficient.
3. Kantian Ethics :(, D2. Couldn't imagine Kantian would be one of the two words, but this was the only two word phrase I could think of related to Kant.
4. Reflexive :), D0. Gimme.
5. Dixon :), D1. Gimme as long as you thought of the Mason-Dixon line.
6. Praying :(, D3. Ugh. I had this correct but then decided dying was too morbid for a clue. At least I'll know it's working the universe of possible answers for the future. My opponent is terrible at art, but I'm worried this was a bad choice for D3.
No comments:
Post a Comment