Friday, March 9, 2018

David S Day 11

3 or 4/6 depending on how generous Thorsten is. I'd only give myself 3 if I were grading. 

1. Voltaire :(, D2. I struggled for a while between two incorrect answers and never had a chance. 

2. Quotient :), D1. Gimme for me. Didn't use my D0 because my opponent is weak in math. 

3. Witchcraft :(, D3. Took a shot but had no clue. 

4. Golden cross :/, D1. [Expletive]! I can't believe I got the word order wrong on this! Since it's a quote, my feeling is that it should have to be exact and that I should be marked wrong. But maybe Thorsten will be more generous. 

5. Harp :), D2. I had a Guinness on Tuesday, and the Irish harp is on the can. Not sure whether or not I would have gotten this otherwise. 

6. Australia :), D0. I guess Down Under this qualifies as a sex scandal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment