3/6 today. Could have done better with some patience.
1 : ) Jitterbug was a bit of a lucky guess – I was going with Swing but remembered Jitterbug was from that time and sounded more like a drunken thing. D2
2 : ( I don’t know any of this mythology. Even though I did read the BerenstAin Bears growing up. D2
3 : ( If I’d thought about this longer I’d have got this one. Bunged in miracle and submitted. D1
4 : ( I knew who the guy was (Manafort’s accomplice) but couldn’t remember his name. I guess I mixed up his first name as his surname and ended up with Ryan. D0
5 : ) Geography gimme (I took a considerable detour to go there once) and what seems like a risky D3.
6 : ) You know it or you don’t. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment