4/6, which I'm pretty happy about. No chance at others. I'm currently in the lowest non-relegation spot in the rundle, so hoping this moves me up.
1. Goa :), D1. This would have been a gimme for me even with much of the clue cut out, but I'm not sure it will be all that easy. But I gave it a D1 since my opponent is strong in geography.
2. Passion fruit :(, D3. Not even close.
3. Fire and fury :), D0. Even by Trump's standards, this one is memorable.
4. Hamstrings :), D2. This took me a long time to get to, though I bet most people will find it much easier. D2 because my opponent is quite weak in science.
5. Sorry :), D1. I played this approximately 10 million times as a kid. It came to me immediately.
6. Almost Famous :(, D2. Nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment