4/6. I really could use a win.
1) Drunken sailor. Gettable. If only there had been a Wham reference, then I would have had it. D2
2) Headless Horseman. Sleepy Hollow is not too far from me. Opponent went to SUNY Binghamton: D0
3) Passion. My Judaism failed me yesterday on kibitz, but my religious ignorance of what the movie The Passion of the Christ was about had led me to find out what the title meant. D1
4) Stormy Daniels. MCW? D2
5) Lichtenstein. I can't believe I got this! I have fond memories of this tiny little country I'd never heard of competing in the 1980 Winter Olympics. Sounded like it fit well with Schellenberg and I took a guess. D3
6) Vanadium. Vibranium references the Black Panther movie, for those of you not cool enough to know. Also from comic books, Wolverine's claws were often described as being able to cut through vanadium steel. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment