Monday, March 19, 2018

Brian I Day 17

3/6 

1) Diet of Worms.  Very excited to see this question. Learned this fairly recently, weird name which stuck in my head, had never heard of before. D3

2) Drake.  Even though he's Jewish and I doubted he'd have songs with those titles, I just couldn't come up with anyone besides Bieber. D1 Opponent crushes pop music.

3) Seppuku.  9 grade social studies report on shoguns.  D2

4) Key grip.  Really, it's something that simple? I figured it to be key grip or gaffer or some such.  D0 Theater is opponent's strength

5) Menthol.  I knew I'd seen those ads, but couldn't figure out where, I went the cigarette route. D2

6) Voltage.  Physics gimme, V=IR.  I agree with Ben, the wording practically begs for voltage (or perhaps wattage), but looking at this blog it seems I"m wrong to worry.  D1



No comments:

Post a Comment