Thursday, March 29, 2018

Brian I Day 25

​4/6 on the last day of a fun season.  Happy to improve from 82 to 90 correct answers, putting me over .500 lifetime, but my DE took a nosedive to the bottom, costing me more than a few wins.  Pretty sure I'll stay in C, I'd need a loss and victories by the two players just below me to get relegated. 

Would love to do the private rundle, count me in!

​1) Dragnet.  I wasn't confident, this was a pleasant surprise. D2

2)Ramses.  Chag sameach to those who celebrate!  D1

3) Ohio.  I had no chance.   D1

4) Worms.  Gimme, I just know this for some reason. D3

5) Bundt.  I hope I don't need to include pan, otherwise a gimme. D0

6) Parabola.  Super duper math gimme. Not my favorite conic section, but it's close. D2

​And now... play ball! Let's Go Mets! Let's Go Mets!

No comments:

Post a Comment