Monday, March 26, 2018

David S Day 22 vs MannM

3/6 for the fifth day in a row. Not feeling great about defense. 

1. Robert :(, D2. Only chance I had was the first king of Scotland. I was hoping Robert the Bruce wasn't the first Robert, but he was, and so this was about 500 years too late. 

2. Dominican Republic :), D1. Gimme. I'm surprised to learn Haiti has the same approximate population. 

3. Fanta :(, D3. This didn't come to me, and I'm annoyed I put this as D3. That may cost me. 

4. Packaging :(, D2. I was sure I had this one. Too bad. 

5. Seismograph :), D1. Gimme to figure out what it did, but I was a bit worried I had the name wrong. Phew. 

6. Fast Money :), D0. I'm sure I've watched well over 100 Family Feud episodes, though mostly during the Ray Combs era. 


No comments:

Post a Comment