3/6. These questions mostly weren't really hitting my strengths, so I'm probably lucky to even get that many. Fresh off defeating the top player in the rundle (you're welcome, Steiny), I'm feeling pretty good about my chances of getting out of the relegation zone. Of the five players (excluding myself) at the bottom of the rundle, I've yet to play four.
1. Stuttgart :(, D2. I had no clue, so I just picked the biggest city I could think of in the nebulously-defined "southwest" Germany.
2. Jones :(, D1. No clue, though it rings a bell now. I'm so over these 70s TV questions. I'm sure everyone else is going to get this.
3. Ascending meter :(, D3. Never heard of this.
4. Rohinga :), D0. (Sad) gimme. Close enough on the spelling, I assume.
5. Pei :), D1. I knew he designed the Louvre pyramids. Otherwise would have had no idea.
6. Scalar :), D2. Gimme, but my opponent has historically gotten just one-ninth of math questions correct, so I had to give this a D2. Even if this counts as science, it's close enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment