Wednesday, March 21, 2018

David S Day 19 vs Dave M

3/6. Beyond mad at myself for missing the last question. Ok, Mirkin, here goes...

1. Fifty Shades Freed :(, D2. Only thing I could come up with that had anything to do with a color. 

2. Fermat :), D3. Gimme for me. D3 because although Mirkin is a great LL player, he's not so hot at math. 

3. Uluru :), D1. I only got this because it came up in a conversation with Ben a few weeks ago and I proceeded to read about it. Prior to that, I would have had no clue. This is a good get, since I suspect Mirkin will have to give me at least 2 points for this one. 

4. Perry Mason :(, D2. Nope!

5. Six Day War :), D0. Gimme. 

6. Nestle :(, D1. I'd like to say I misread the question as market cap instead of revenue, but that's not the case. I'm really not sure what possessed me to pick a consumer company over an oil company. I'll be kicking myself about his for a long time, especially if it costs me the match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment