Friday, March 9, 2018

Sharon Day 10 and Day 11

Oops, missed one day. Submitted Day 10 late in the day after thinking
about things because I knew I could figure out the language one (and
did, during the overture to my kid's middle school musical) and that I
knew everything but the name on the current events one (no theatrical
inspiration hit on that one). Thought "swing" was a good guess for
the dance, but I got 2/3 educated guesses so I'll take it.

Day 11 - 4/6. Proud that I made the decision not to spend a long time
trying to think of the name of the book in Army of Darkness
(Necronomicon) and it paid off because I saved time and it wouldn't
have been right. Not sure I ever heard of the Q1 French guy.

Had a good run of days and seem to be out of the relegation zone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment