Monday, March 12, 2018

Sharon Day 12

5/6 - all but #2

1) This happened in the twelve minutes of opening ceremony I happened
to watch before I lost interest and went to go rewatch the flaming
arrow thing from Barcelona on youtube.
2) Thought about this a lot in unhelpful ways. Actually thought that
I knew a lot about raspberries and that would get me there - "ok, what
do you call raspberries with all those little drupelets?" [Augh.]
Then thought about the word endosperm and tried to get it from that,
but "endo" was in the clue. In the end I went with "gymnosperm" which
is Latin for "exactly the opposite of the term that was being
requested"
3) Somewhat educated guess - never seen either but listen to Extra Hot
Great which means I hear random tv titles a lot.
4) Got this from Alice in Wonderland.
5) Sharon. Mostly a guess. Found this to be the rare
confusingly-worded regular season question.
6) Cornmeal suggested this, alliteration confirmed it would be a good guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment