Monday, March 19, 2018

Dave M day 17

A torrid, rushed week last week meant no posting here, and I missed a couple of days even answering questions too – resulting in a very unedifying 4 loss (2 forfeit), 1 tie week. Hopefully I can redeem myself a little this week. Not a good start with 2/6.

 

1 : ( Guessed Cologne Diet. I didn’t know Worms was on the Rhine. D3

2 : ) Snapchat meant it must be recent and the only pop ‘hitmakers’ I’m aware of recently are DJ Khaled and Justin Bieber. These sayings don’t look very Bieber-ish. D1

3 : ) I knew this from reading Shogun when I was younger. D0

4 : ( This makes sense, not really familiar with the world of theater so would never have got it. Went with Producer. D2

5 : ( Is this a New York thing? I guessed phone. D1 – hopefully my opponent misses too as he’s from NOVA. D1

6 : ( Guessed Static. Should have thought this one through. D2 as opponent is terrible in science/math.

No comments:

Post a Comment